Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Cover Art

As writers we are at the mercy of many different people, publishers, reviewers, readers and the rest. If we are lucky, we have two staunch friends, our editor and our cover artist in giving our books their best chance of success.

Jinger Heaston created the cover for "The Widow-Maker" and now for my two upcoming Whiskey Creek Press books. I'll let you judge her success.
I'm a little biased. I think they're great.
Thank you Jinger.

"Snow Drifter" is due for release in July this year, but you'll have to wait until Nov/December for "A Fair Trader"

In the meantime, Eternal Press, propose an August release for "A Soldier's Woman."

3 comments:

Shelley Munro said...

Amy, your covers are beautiful. I particularly like the first one.

That renaming thing - stupid. I have no idea why they've suddenly decided to start renaming everything.

Tory Richards said...

Jinger does great work and your covers are wonderful! She did my cover for "IT'S ALL IN THE JEANS":)

Tory
www.toryrichards.com

Tory Richards said...

Jinger does beautiful work and your covers are wonderful! She did my cover for "IT'S ALL IN THE JEANS" :)

Tory
www.toryrichards.com