Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Filling in time

I have two submissions current, each one very different from the other. One could open new doors and the other is merely more of the same. I am still working on the screenplay of "The Widow-Maker", but that has reached the stage where I'm shuffling things around to make them fit within the time constraint of 120 minutes/120 pages and, now that I'm comfortably back in the story, that is something I tend to do in the back of my mind when I'm doing something physical...like all the house and garden maintenance I put off last winter!
It's very pleasant, now the temperature has fallen a little and I've organised the jobs into a logical sequence and they've begun to look manageable.
I should come back to writing refreshed at the end of them.

1 comment:

Shelley Munro said...

Mundane chores are great for mulling things over and thinking. Have fun.