Friday, May 04, 2012

Mitchell's Run

Whiskey Creek Press have accepted "Mitchell's Run" in it original Australian setting and will release it as an e-book. There's no cover art or release date yet, but this fulfills a promise I made to myself when Saltwater Press folded and my first five books went out of print with them. They were all paperbacks released only in Australia and I was determined to give them a wider audience, both for my own satisfaction and as a tribute to Diane Colman's faith in me at the time.
The writing has been updated and the final question about Andrew Mitchell has been answered in this version, satisfying the most common query about the story from readers.

1 comment:

Shelley Munro said...

Congrats! It's great to hear that Mitchell's Run will have a new audience.