Thursday, March 23, 2006

The First Review

The pause is over and the first review is in and I'm sitting at the computer with a big grin on my face.

It reads, in part, "New Blood is definitely an unusual story but I thoroughly enjoyed my time within it and Amy Gallow is a new author to my diverse collection but I enjoyed the way she wrote New Blood and found it to be a very good read. The characters within this book were special in their own way but they all suited the storyline and in some instances enhanced it. While reading this book I could undoubtedly understand the love between the hero and heroine because their love affair moved me emotionally seeing as they fought so hard to be together. If you want to escape into a world made from dreams then New Blood will take you there and allow you to enjoy the unusual environment because Amy Gallow has penned a stirring and emotionally involved tale that crosses many boundaries to unite two people in a love of a lifetime. "

You can read the rest at http://www.ecataromance.com/reviews?type=&id=980

I can resume breathing now

No comments: